A fashionable jacket.
A fashionable jacket with finger tip length and sliglty A-line shaped. The jacket has a high functional windbreaker lining made of recycled PET-bottles, developed for active wear with a high breahability. The jacket has a hood, two generous side pockets with zip and logo badge placed on the left hand pocket.- Side pockets with zipper
- Logo badge placed on the left hand pocket
-100% recycled PET-bottles
- Bluesign®-certified yarn, Mulesingfree wool, OEKO-TEX® certified zipper, Logo badge in Jacron,Lining: recycled PET-bottles,lining is Blue Sign Certified.
- 100% wool, boiled wool quality, Lining: recycled PET-bottles
1. Hang the garment out for airing 2. Wash in wool program.
2. Machine washable only in WOOL PROGRAM 30oC, but always read washing instructions carefully.
Wool sweaters do not need to be washed particularly often. Instead, hang the garment out for airing occasionally and it will soon revive and feel clean and fresh again. When you wash, look for washing instructions in the side seam. Most of our wool garments can be washed in the washing machine, using the 30oC (approx. 80oF) wool program. When washing by hand, rub gently to avoid felting.
Not only will your wool garment last longer and look nicer if you treat it like above, you will also save the environment by airing it instead of washing it.
Finding the right size can sometimes be a challenge. To determine your Ivanhoe size, we recommend finding your body measurements and locating your size in our size chart.
All our clothing is made according to the same grading scale. However, the fit will vary between different garments and across concepts.