High functional Windbreaker!
High functional windbreakar coat in a mixture of boiled wool and wool quilt-material equipped with a 2-way zip at front. Drawstring around hood. Knitted wool cuffs in 100% wool down at arm. Lining with breathability 35 000g/m2/24h is supplied by Swedish company FOV in Borås and developed for activewear.- 2-way zip at front
- Pockets with zip pullers made of reflective yarn
- Knitted fabric inside hood
- Bluesign®-certified yarn, Mulesingfree wool, OEKO-TEX® certified zipper
- Boiled wool in 100% wool, Filling: Filling: 60g wool padding, wool and corn based fiber(80% wool/20%PLA)
1. Hang the garment out for airing 2. Wash in wool program.
2. Machine washable only in WOOL PROGRAM 30oC, but always read washing instructions carefully.
Wool sweaters do not need to be washed particularly often. Instead, hang the garment out for airing occasionally and it will soon revive and feel clean and fresh again. When you wash, look for washing instructions in the side seam. Most of our wool garments can be washed in the washing machine, using the 30oC (approx. 80oF) wool program. When washing by hand, rub gently to avoid felting.
Not only will your wool garment last longer and look nicer if you treat it like above, you will also save the environment by airing it instead of washing it.
Finding the right size can sometimes be a challenge. To determine your Ivanhoe size, we recommend finding your body measurements and locating your size in our size chart.
All our clothing is made according to the same grading scale. However, the fit will vary between different garments and across concepts.